- Morais, N. V., & Pascoal, A. G. (2013). Scapular positioning assessment: Is side-to-side comparison clinically acceptable? Man Ther, 18, 46-53.
- Mota, P., Pascoal, A. G., Sancho, M. F., & Bo, K. (2012). Test-retest and intra-observer reliability of 2D ultrasound measurements of distance between Rectus Abdominis in women. J Orthop Sports Phys Ther, 42(11), 940-946.
- Vidal, A. C., Pascoal, A. G., Pinto, S., & Sequeira, A. (2011). The hemiplegic's shoulder. Analysis of the potential contribution of the scapula's position on the upper limb spastic pattern and glenohumeral subluxation during three exercises for arm elevation. Journal of Neurology 258(Supplement 1), s133.
- Matias, R., & Pascoal, A. G. (2006). The unstable shoulder in arm elevation: a three-dimensional and electromyographic study in subjects with glenohumeral instability. Clin Biomech (Bristol, Avon), 21 Suppl 1, S52-S58.
- Pascoal, A. G., Helm, F. C. T., Correia, P. P., & Carita, I. (2000). Effects of different arm external loads on the scapulo-humeral rhythm. Clinical Biomechanics, 15 (Sup. nº 1), S21 - S24