|Course:||Professional Training and Project I|
Psicologia e Comportamento Motor
José Domingos de Jesus Carvalhais
|Objectives:||The main objectives are:
- Provide the student with a guided experience in the field of practice and/or research in ergonomics;
- To familiarize the student with an area of the labor market, realizing the dynamics of the organization and integrating it.
Thus, this course aims to develop the following skills:
- Understand the dynamics of an organization;
- Integrate into a working team depending on the requirements of the organization;
- Learn to use the tools and methods taught in the course, depending on the needs of ergonomic intervention.
|Contents:||I – Knowledge of the Company/Institution.
II – Characterization of the situation where they will intervene.
III – Identification and characterization of the problem under study.
IV – Development of a strategic plan in line with the requirements of the organization.
V – Start of the operationalization of the strategic plan (development and implementation of the most appropriate techniques for ergonomic analysis of the problem under study).
|Evaluation:||There are tutorials of the internship by a supervisor teacher, through weekly discussion meetings and site visits, with an effort to enhance the proactive and experiential learning.
The assessment includes:
1. The delivery of a report: considering the approach, definition and treatment of the problem (including the suitability of the chosen methods), description of work, presentation and interpretation of results – 60% of grade;
2. Oral defense of work – 25% of grade;
3. Elements of continuous assessment – attitudes and behaviors: attendance, punctuality, participation, initiative, compliance with the rules – 15% of the grade.
|Bibliography:||- Guérin, F., Laville, A., Daniellou, F., Duraffourg, G. & Kerguelen, A. (1991). Comprendre le travail pour le transformer. La pratique de l’ergonomie. Paris: ANACT.
- Rabardel, P., Carlin, N., Chesnais, M., Lang, N., Le Joliff, G. & Pascal, M. (1998), Ergonomie, concepts et méthodes, Toulouse: Octares Éditions.
Documents delivered by the responsible teachers depending on organizational context.
|Program in pdf:||