Psicologia e Comportamento Motor
Catarina Maria Gomes Duarte da Silva
|Objectives:||1. Knowing the historical evolution of ergonomics psychology and identify the contribution of this discipline in the understanding of human work.
2. Knowing in an integrated manner the theoretical and methodological framework of psychological work analysis.
3. Using the knowledge acquired in the analysis of work situations.
|Contents:||Perspectives of human activity psychological analysis. Historical overview.
The psychological analysis of human activity. Concepts.
Clinical perspective in ergonomics psychology.
Techniques for psychological analysis of human activity.
Models of psychological analysis of human activity.
1. Theoretical lessons: Expositive - Program contents presentation, using slideshow as didactic resource;
Participatory and inquiry - Call to reflection and verbalization about program contents.
2. Theoretical-practical lessons: Demonstrative – of the theoretical concepts through case studies/real data, as didactic resources; Participatory and inquiry – Groups discussion, research and organization of the information given and solving issues/problems presented in work proposals.
The evaluation can be done in two modes:
1. Continuous- the student must conduct a summative test (60%, about the theoretical concepts, and do some practical works (40%) proposed by the teacher. The final evaluation is the weighted average of these two components.
2. Final - the student must pass on a written examination (60%), about any matter covered in the syllabus, and an oral examination (40%). The final score is calculated by the weighted average of the grades obtained in each component.
|Bibliography:||Clot, Y. (1996), Les histoires de la psychologie du travail. Approche pluridisciplinaire. Editions Octares, Toulouse.
Leplat, J. (1980) – La psychologie ergonomique. Coll. Que Sais-Je? PUF, Paris.
Leplat, J. (1992), L’analyse du travail en psychologie ergonomique, Tomo 1, Editions Octares, Toulouse.
Leplat, J. (1993), L’analyse du travail en psychologie ergonomique, Tomo 2, Editions Octares, Toulouse.
Leplat, J. (1997) - Regards sur l’activité en situation de travail. Contribution à la psychologie ergonomique. Puf, Paris.
|Program in pdf:||